The Courier welcomes voluntary article and photographic
submissions from all members of our military community. We work
hard with a limited staff to bring you a good quality newspaper.
You can help us by following these guidelines when submitting
your articles and photographs:
- Articles should be sent in Microsoft Word.
- Aim for a word count of 300.
- Please keep bolded characters to a minimum and refrain from
using other font styles (italics, underlining, centering, etc.)
- Spell out acronyms on first reference and then abbreviate in
- Articles must include author’s full name and rank for
attribution. Also include a daytime phone number.
- Do not include photos or graphics within typed pages. Send
them as separate files.
- Photographs may be delivered electronically as ‘jpeg’ or
‘tiff’ files, by hand, or by CR mail. (Please do not send photos
imbedded in article text)! Indicate photographer’s full name and
rank for attribution.
- All photographs depicting military honours and awards are
published as ‘head & shoulder’ photos on our Accolades page.
Send us an article at
fill out this form.